- HIGHEST GOLD GRADE Authentic Shilajit provided in it's purified RESIN form. A black gooey mineral complex. We do not offer capsules or powder. Shilajit contains numerous minerals and trace elements the human body needs to function optimally and fulvic acid, which helps the body absorb these minerals at a cellular level.
- LAB TESTED FOR SAFETY by USA, third party, FDA registered, cGMP certified, independent laboratory.
- 100% PURE, traditionally purified Himalayan shilajit.
- WE PERSONALLY SOURCE, select and oversee purification in the Himalayas. We never deal with middle men.
- WILD CRAFTED from pristine and remote regions at altitudes above 16,000 feet.
Lotus Blooming Herbs separates itself from the pack by claiming that their resin is 100% gold grade Shilajit. This company is confident because they oversee every step of production.
If you are a discerning customer who values quality over quantity and consider money no object in your pursuit of genuine Shilajit, then this may be the Shilajit resin for you.
Highlights | Main Takeaways
Let’s take a look at the main takeaways of the Lotus Blooming Herbs – Authentic Shilajit. We think it’s in the top three highest quality and purest resins out there on the market.
- One of the highest quality resins on the market. Gold Grade
- It Works! They have a ton of lab tests to prove results.
- Only 10g. Some may consider the price to much for the amount you get.
Overview | Lotus Blooming Herbs Authentic Shilajit
Who Should Buy The Lotus Blooming Herbs Authentic Shilajit?
If you want the absolute best shilajit resin and don’t care about the price tag then this is perfect for you.
Who Shouldn’t Buy The Lotus Blooming Herbs Authentic Shilajit?
If you’re on a budget or want more for your money even if it means lowering the quality.
Pros & Cons
- Lotus Blooming Herbs Shilajit resin passes the strict safety standards of California’s Proposition 65. Each batch of their Shilajit resin is tested for heavy metals by Micro Quality Labs, Inc., an objective 3rd party laboratory based in the US. These test results are regularly updated on their website.
- Lotus Blooming Herbs Shilajit resin uses gold grade Shilajit, which is considered the highest quality Shilajit.
- The Shilajit is in resin form. This is what some Shilajit consumers and experts believe to be the best form to consume. This is because it is more difficult to hide additives compared to capsule, liquid, or powdered Shilajit.
- The Shilajit resin comes with a plastic measuring spoon.
- The clear plastic tub can be stored in the metal tin to protect it from direct sunlight.
- The founder of the company, Johann Helf, uses Lotus Blooming Herbs Shilajit resin himself.
- Most customers are satisfied and leave glowing reviews. Most report that they experience an increase in stamina and energy. One customer even claims their grey hair started growing with their old hair pigment.
- The spoon plastic and the handle is small so some customers struggle to use it on the thick and viscous Shilajit resin.
- The plastic tub can sometimes become difficult to open. This happens when the Shilajit resin sticks to the inside of the lid, essentially gluing the container closed.
- Some customers have a hard time closing the plastic tub.
- It is only 10 grams per container. It’s less than you’d think, due to the metal tin containing the spoon and actual tub of Shilajit resin.
- It is expensive for the amount you get compared to other brands. Some may consider it worth the price for the quality guarantee, but others may find it too steep.
- Some customers are dissatisfied with this product. Some say the smell of Lotus Blooming Herbs Shilajit resin is too off-putting, some are disappointed by the size of the product, and one customer complains they had a migraine after taking it.
About The Company
Lotus Blooming Herbs was founded by Johann Helf. His obsession with Himalayan Shilajit resin began when he was offered some by a Yogi in 2000 while he was studying Tibetan medicine and medication in India.
When Johann discovered the rampant counterfeiting there was in the Shilajit market and how difficult it was to acquire the genuine article, he made it his goal to source and process quality Shilajit resin.
Johann Helf could have kept this to himself, but he decided to share the results of his tireless search for authentic gold grade Shilajit resin with others by starting Lotus Blooming Herbs.
Lotus Blooming Herbs says their Shilajit resin is gold grade. We cannot test for this at home. All Shilajit grades look the same black, sticky resin after they’ve been processed.
We can test for purity, at least. Lotus Blooming Herbs claims their product is 100% pure Shilajit resin, and we can conduct tests at home to confirm this.
Put a small amount of Lotus Blooming Herbs Shilajit resin into your palm. Observe if it remains the same or if it becomes sticky. Pure Shilajit resin should become sticky from the heat of your hand alone.
This test is easily done with a kitchen torch or a torch-style lighter. Dab a small amount of Lotus Blooming Herbs Shilajit resin onto a fire-proof surface like a spare ceramic tile or metal surface. Torch the resin and observe the results. Pure Shilajit resin will bubble and turn to ash but never burn. If your resin burns, then it is not pure Shilajit.
Put about a coin-sized amount of Shilajit into a freezer bag and stick it in the refrigerator for a few hours. The Shilajit should have maintained its shape and hardened in the cold. Take out the bag and strike the Shilajit with a hammer. The Shilajit resin should shatter like glass.
Take a clear glass and pour some purified water into it. Take a single dose of Lotus Blooming Herbs Shilajit resin and stir it thoroughly into the water. The resin should dissolve completely and leave no particles behind. If there are no visible particles, put the solution into your mouth and use your tongue to feel for any grittiness or sandy texture. Pure Shilajit resin should have no particles or sandy texture.
Pricing Options | Value
Lotus Blooming Herbs Shilajit resin is $59.99 for 10 grams. A single scoop the size of a rice grain is approximately 100 mg according to the Lotus Blooming Herbs website. This means that this tiny, unassuming tub holds 100 doses of Shilajit at $1.67 a dose.
Origin | Where Does It Come From?
Lotus Blooming Herbs sources its Shilajit from a high mountain valley in India near the Tibetan border. This area is considered by the local indigenous people. Lotus Blooming Herbs has partnered with a family living there who are experts in collecting and purifying Shilajit.
Shilajit resin has been used for thousands of years for various ailments. Some have been explored by scientists in studies.
- Alleviates Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. Most fans of Shilajit resin will tell you that they experience a boost of energy after taking Shilajit. In a study, scientists induced fatigue into two groups of rats and found that the group that was dosed with Shilajit was more active compared to the control group.
- Combats Anemia. Shilajit resin contains high amounts of humic acid and iron which help fight anemia.
- Increases Testosterone in Men. Shilajit has been used for centuries to boost men’s virility. In a 90-day study, researchers divided their testosterone-deficient male volunteers into one control group and one Shilajit group. The Shilajit group received a daily dose of 250 mg of Shilajit. At the end of the study, the Shilajit group showed to have a significant increase in their testosterone levels.
- Helps with Obesity. A study was conducted on patients with obesity. The researchers observed that their skeletal muscles became stronger despite the strains of exercise after taking Shilajit.
How To Take & Dosage
Use the plastic measuring spoon included in the package to dole out a small dollop of Lotus Blooming Herbs Shilajit resin. It should be the size of a rice grain. If you want to use a scale, it is 100 mg per dose.
You can take it sublingually and simply hold the spoon under your tongue until the Shilajit resin dissolves. This method is for people who can tolerate Shilajit’s strong taste.
Most people dissolve it in a hot drink like milk, tea, or water. You can also mix it in a soup or smoothie.
Shilajit resin can sit in your medicine cabinet for up to 3 years. It should be kept in an airtight container away from sunlight and other heat sources.
If the container that Lotus Blooming Herbs Shilajit resin comes in proves difficult to close, you may need to transfer your resin to a small glass jar, preferably one that is tinted.
Risks & Side Effects
Shilajit resin can be taken by most people who want to improve their daily life. However, not everyone should dive right in without consulting a doctor. Those people include the following:
- Children and people who are pregnant or breastfeeding. Shilajit is potent and may be too much for children.
- People with Hemochromatosis. Hemochromatosis is a condition in which a person has too much iron in their blood. Shilajit will only add more iron to their system.
- People with low or high blood pressure. Shilajit can lower your blood pressure. This can cancel out or compound with whatever blood pressure medication you are taking.
Does It Actually Work?
When it comes to supplements like Shilajit resin, everyone is affected by them differently. Some have strong positive reactions or mild positive reactions. Some have strong or mild negative reactions.
This is because we all have different physiologies. We have different mineral deficiencies, medical issues, and hormonal imbalances compared to other people.
This means that some people will have no reaction or a bad reaction to Shilajit.
However, most people who have tried Lotus Blooming Herbs Shilajit resin claim that it works well for them.
Is It Safe?
Lotus Blooming Herbs is one of the safest brands of Shilajit out there because it passes California’s Proposition 65 safety standards. This means that it has less heavy metal content than most vegetables and fruits on your local grocery shelves.
This is a respected brand in the Shilajit market. This is a good brand for the consumer who is willing to pay a premium price for a quality product.
Especially if they want only the highest class of supplements because some Ayurvedic experts believe Himalayan gold grade Shilajit is the best Shilajit available.